Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Impatience

I have always been impatient. Since I can remember, whenever I get something new, I almost always have to open it in the car before I get home. There is no rhyme or reason.

Well, this whole surgery process is making it extremely difficult for me to be patient. I keep getting emails, give it 5 more days, give us info about your psych eval - dates and times. Uhhhhh---you FING work there, aren't you supposed to know what the hell is going on????!!?!?!?

Anyway, I am barely holding on to my patience. With this relentless impatience, I am having some pretty major food cravings, all emotional of course. So if I indulge....doesn;t that mean I am not ready for this surgery? I have to completely change my life once this happens. Food habits, eating habits, emotional issues, patience issues.

So, just heard back from coordinator, I have to see the psych doc one more time before my paperwork can be resubmitted for approval. I have to say, that that is really depressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment