Monday, September 09, 2013

Helplessness

I thought things were getting better for me then today right before my meeting, a setback. I didn't overeat but I got close, it felt more like compulsive eating than anything else. I felt repulsed after and just wanted to curl into a ball. I drug my ass to the meeting anyway.

I'm glad I did. I started step 5 Sunday even though I had a splitting headache that made me sick. I still have it today and now I also pulled a muscle in my back which is causing a lot of pain, AGAIN.

It felt like I was trying to eat away the pain. But of course that didn't help. I must figure out something healthy to do for dinner on meeting nights. Difficult to plan ahead when I have a major migraine.

I feel lost but I also feel like this was another step up in the right direction, sometimes we have to take a step back to take a big step forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment