Sunday, March 07, 2010

Day Two

Woke up a little late and had brunch with Misi and Leah. We made little quiche's in a muffin pan, they turned out well. Good coffee, good conversation and good people. We had lunch in Independence with some old friends, which was good, and had mexican. I went a little overboard. Of course, we did not prepare for dinner, so once again I brought home food. We ate Boston Market. It was mediocre. Now watching the Oscars and doing homework. I also had an awesome visit with Carrie. Loved hanging out with the baby too.

I haven't had much time for contemplation today but I did at least think about my dislike of cooking. So much so, that I only cooked once today. My husband does do most of the cooking and he wants me to love to cook as well. I can't help but wonder, how long do I have to contemplate before my feelings change?

Good night friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment