Monday, March 08, 2010

Day Three

I was on my own for dinner tonight and had a sandwich. I almost never cook especially when I am alone. I figure what is the point. I suppose that I mostly just don't know how to cook for myself alone.

I also needed to study tonight, which I did, and that occupied most of my night. I do not enjoy struggling with learning Math either. Feels like during this class I am overwhelmed with my own limitations. So, it feels like my limitations are stacking up. Cooking, cleaning, laundry, math, exercising and attempting to eat right.

Another day bites the dust...night kiddies.

1 comment:

  1. I can agree with you there, if it's just me I either go without or just snack on something. Maybe we need to see if there's a book on how to cook for one. Hmm... love me

    ReplyDelete