Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Wednesday - weight loss stall broken

I haven't been posting, I know. Most of what I would have posted would have been negative. I've been negative for too long. Plus I've had this block when it comes to writing. I know when I am able to write I write well but something is holding me back. It's been that way a long time now.

I hit a weight loss stall recently and I let it depress me. I keep going back to the negative instead of believing it would pass. This all is a major transition for me, I let that negativity infect me, my body and my life. I still have a ways to go with that.

I have had many days where I couldn't get off the couch because I was so weak. Now that feeling lasts from the time I get up to around 2pm. So, I know it will get even better and I won't be tired hardly ever. I'm looking forward to the energy returning. My appetite is slowing coming back and I'm getting in more fluids and protein.

328.8lbs  this morning. I'm hoping for 320 by November 25th. My next goal is 299 by Christmas.

I return to work on November 18. I'm looking forward to doing something constructive with my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment